Lock in year-round savings at Restaurant.com
Did you know...?
Add this page to a special LOZO bookmarks section for easy one-click access. Login to save these bookmarks to your LOZO account to access from anywhere, otherwise they will be saved on this computer only.
One of our more popular tips is how to be a smart Restaurant.com shopper
. We recommend not paying the prices listed on the site, but instead using a coupon code for 60%, 70%, 80% or even 90% off and stocking up when there is a great offer.
When you find a great coupon like this, here's the LOZO on how to make this discount last year-round
: Instead of buying a certificate to a specific restaurant, buy yourself a "Restaurant.com Gift Certificate".
- Visit Restaurant.com
- Add a $25, $50 or $100 certificate to your shopping cart where it says "Give a Restaurant.com Gift Certificate"*. (FYI, you can break these up later on into smaller amounts. The $100 certificates are a better value than the $25 ones)
- Apply the latest promo code in your shopping cart
- Your or your friends can redeem the certificate whenever you want because there's no expiration date!
Why is this so great? First off, as we mentioned, there's no expiration date! Once you are ready to select your restaurant you can break the gift certificates into any combination you want, plus you don't have to convert them all at once. If you have a balance left over you can gift it to someone else or use it any time. Either way you have locked in your savings up front!
* You can also find this option if you select "Give a Gift" from the top menu on the Restaurant.com site. Note that the "Gift Cards" are not eligible for a discount, so stick with "Gift certificates."
Here are a couple of other great ways to get more bang for your buck with this great offer:
Want to save an additional 15%? Get cash back by using this link to buy your certificates via LOZO's partner, Ebates.com. Plus you'll get $5 just for signing up.
Want to get extra certificates for free? Sign up for the Dinner of the Month club for the same price per certificate, and get even more as a bonus! Read more below.
Every month they send you (or whoever you want) a $25 gift certificate which can be converted to the restaurant of your choice. The certificates never expire. The package costs $10 per month but you can use your coupon to get an even lower price. And better yet, they'll include a free bonus certificate with your purchase, making your effective cost even less!
- Choose "Give Dinner of the Month Club" from the home page at Restaurant.com
- Add the 12 month plan to your cart, which includes an extra $50 in certificates for free!
- Apply the latest promo code in your shopping cart to lock in your discount
- Send the club membership to yourself and you will get a voucher each month redeemable (without any additional cost) for certificates of your choice.
- The best part is that there's no expiration date! You can convert the certificate whenever you want!
Buy as many as you want so the savings will last all year. These make terrific holiday and teacher gifts
as well! Send the certificates or club to yourself and then print them out or forward to your recipient when you are ready. The physical "Gift Cards" cost a little more so we recommend sticking with the email-able gift certificates to get the best savings.
||A LOZO expert posted this tip.|