Take tax credits for child care costs

Submitted by a LOZO expert
      no votes yet


Did you know...?
Add this page to a special LOZO bookmarks section for easy one-click access. Login to save these bookmarks to your LOZO account to access from anywhere, otherwise they will be saved on this computer only.
Login now
Save on this computer
Take advantage of employer programs that offer flexible spending or pre-tax contributions to child care costs. Your child care costs will be deducted from your income before you pay taxes. This will put you in a lower income tax bracket, which means paying less income tax. Also look in to Dependent Care tax credits through the Federal Government, which can save up to $1,200 in taxes.

A LOZO expert posted this tip.

User Comments