A few simple investments at the local discount store like Walmart or Target are all you need to get started on a fitness routine. Here’s are some simple ideas to get you started:
- an exercise mat, which is great for stretches and sit-ups, and provides some cushioning against the hard ground.
- a fitness ball is great for crunches and improves posture if you use it as a desk chair.
- a weighted or regular jump rope is great for cardiovascular health, and only costs a few dollars.
- a few fitness DVDs or a Wii Fit game for cardio
- dumbbells for weight training
Voila, instant affordable home gym! It’ll cost less than a building a full-scale home gym and even less than a gym membership. Of course, if you want to go for something more robust for your home gym, check out our tips on how to find cheap fitness equipment.
|A LOZO expert posted this tip.|