If you’re a Nascar fan, you’re probably tuning into the Friday night Nascar Nationwide race (9/10/10 7pm ET ESPN2) at Richmond International Raceway. The event is headlined by Virginia 529 College Savings, a perfect fit with LOZO’s mission to help people save money on everything!
In honor of the event and the sponsor, here are some of our favorite related money-saving tips!
Auto Repair (hopefully the #04 car won’t need it!):
- Save $300 or more per year by keeping your car properly tuned
- Add thousands of miles to the life of your tires by having them balanced every year
- Learn how to do routine and simple maintenance on your vehicle
Event Tickets (come watch us in Richmond!):
- Students, seniors and active military can save money on almost anything – just ask
- Volunteer or work at the local theater or sports center for free entry
- Pick up someone’s unwanted tickets at a discount
College Savings (for Virginians and everyone else):